lil-bee: the randomizer


Hello, Hi, Bye Bye
Sunday, August 28, 2011 | 7:00 am | Comment ⇢
So. This is goodbye.

I'm going to Bangladesh. So it was nice knowing ya'll.

Seriously, its been great writing to people who don't know me at all .. and are more responsive than my real life follower friends :P though to their credit, whenever they have something to say, they do just call me or drop me some texts so .. meh.

Anyhow .. so Eid soon YAY. Wish you guys all the best and may you have the happiest Eid ever inshAllah :)

Kind of sad that Ramadan is over .. but all good things must come to an end. Seems appropriate that I'm leaving after Ramadan too.

But its all good .. I'm excited about all the food that I'm going to eat in Bangladesh YIPPIE :D if you somehow missed the epic street food post, you can read it here.

Till than, peace and love x








































Oh PS - I'm back end of September inshAllah :P so see you then! Expect lots of rantastic posts on how many proposals I got (lols) and how many aunties exclaimed at my weight as if I've somehow missed noticing that I've gained some :/ hopefully I can woohsah and take everything as a joke, instead of getting pissed off. Oh, I'm also a bit worried about the killer roaches in Bangladesh :O they keep getting HUGE and they can fly! Gross :/// and apparently, they've slowly become immune to insect spray .. juice grett (just great in Scottish) .. sacre bleu! I'm hoping to spend most of the time in my room, reading all these classics (and therefore FINALLY getting through some of my resolutions at least; ignore the claims of me 'falling' for boy o.O) that I got for my notebook from Gutenberg :D as much as I love the smell of new books, e-books really are the future and so much more convenient than carrying a heap of books! Gutenberg is FREE and available for Android (phones and tablets), Apple iPhone/Pad and e-readers (Kindle, Nook, Kobo .. pretty much all I reckon, they have a range of formats for the books); more info here. You can also read them with ease on your Linux, Macs and Windows using Calibre, an e-reader / manager that EVERYONE needs. Happy reading :D

PPS - sorry about the HUGE PS message .. it was intentional I assure you, but sorry none the less.

Pray for me! Salut x




Post a Comment


old | new