lil-bee: the randomizer


Memory Lane
Saturday, August 27, 2011 | 7:41 am | Comment ⇢
OMG.

Facebook has a point after all .. THE SIMS!!!

Too many memories. Good times :D waste of time, but good times none the less :D

FYI, I have ALL the expansion packs of the first Sims :) still got em somewhere here .. but I REFUSE to touch Windows computers so haven't played in ages :(

I did get Sims 2 .. for my Mac. I think. Or maybe I got it for my Windows computer. Either way it was legit, and expensive. Than my cousin broke it. TWIT!!!

But .. now .. I can play Sims .. on my FB :D

Oh gosh .. this is SO gonna affect my I'mGonnaStudySuperHardInMyFinalYear plan -.- and also my pact to deactivate FB again.

OH WELL.

Its the bloody Sims!!!

Also, if you aren't getting super hyper happy excited with the urge to pee with this news than you = fail.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SIMS YOU GO TO JAIL BADBOY!

Yarrr .. I'm super excited if you couldn't tell.

Okay. MUST.STOP.PLAYING.

Ohhhh but its The SIMS!

*slaps self*

I'm giddy with joy. I'm pissing all over memory lane in happy pee.

Okay, I'm totally weird, but STILL awesome. I mean what the earth (this is my new thing, I think its very clever. If you don't get it you=fail. That is also my new thing. Well its not really new, but its now my thing, and its new for me ish, so therefore it is also my new thing), if I'm so awesome and high in demand despite the weirdness, it must be all good in the hood.

I love you all. But most importantly I LOVE THE SIMS!!!

OMG. Okay, I think I have should go to sleep now. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, all groggy due to lack of food / drinks, I'll forget about THE SIMS and be able to do the tasks I NEED to do in my To Do List.

Salut!

BTW .. THE SIMS!!!

OMG. I'm so excited, I think my suhoor food might rise up to my throat.

Okay. Woohsah, woohsah.

OMG THE SIMS.

Okay, I'm actually this super excited irl as I write this. Why am I writing instead of playing you ask? Well .. my energy bar is kinda .. at 0. So I have to wait for it to fill so I can do more tasks and earn levels :D :D

I THINK ITS DONE!

Omg!!!

UPDATE: I BROKE MY SIMS :( IT WON'T LOAD!!!

*cries*




Post a Comment


old | new