lil-bee: the randomizer


Shitting It
Tuesday, September 03, 2013 | 6:41 am | Comment ⇢
The anxiety and panic are back in full force. Except this is worse than anything I've ever had. Because this is it ... my entire Masters degree classification rides on my Dissertation .. and I'm shitting it. I'm not confident at all, hate my supervisor's lack of supervision, hate my uni's lack of administration, hate this topic, hate this timeline, hate my attention-deficit/procrastination, hate my anxiety/panic disorder, but most importantly I hate myself for being so damn stupid and lax. Ugh.

In serious need of serious duas. Pleasepleaseplease. I know I don't deserve it, but a hadith in Sahih Muslim (and Bukhari I think, can't remember the exact number sorry!) notes that  our Prophet SAW said that:

The Dua of a person for his Muslim brother in his absence will be answered. At his head there is an angel, and every time he prays for him for something good, the angel who has been appointed to be with him, says, 'Ameen, may you have likewise'

So c'mon people, spread the joy :D  




Post a Comment


old | new