lil-bee: the randomizer


Stoned
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 | 1:45 am | Comment ⇢
So maybe I am a selfish stone-hearted prat. But at least I'm not alone :D I think many Onlies face this -> read.

Besides, I think its okay to be different from what society expects you to be (nurturing caring, etc) .. and its important to be selfish and think about ourselves before anyone else. Well thats just the way I'm gonna be and if people expect me to be all cuddly and lovey-dovey, they've come to the wrong person. 




On Thursday, August 15, 2013, Blogger Charmed wrote:

⇢ You know my mum keeps telling me that I am selfish and stone-hearted person, but I really do not care I like the way I am. I think that it is okay to be selfish sometimes because at the end of the day everyone is, but some people do not show this explicitly.


On Saturday, September 07, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ THANK YOU! I firmly believe in being reserved with people at the beginning and not giving too much of yourself away, it saves much disappointment later on in life! Plus, most people think about themselves first, so I feel like the nice people need to do this too (not to say I'm nice haha)!


Post a Comment


old | new