lil-bee: the randomizer


Hoewkward.
Wednesday, September 04, 2013 | 2:52 am | Comment ⇢
When you're at an Asian wedding and 3 of your prospectives and one ex prospect are all sitting on the same table, having the time of their lives with each other, while you're sitting on the next table - praying that none of them come over to speak to you & frequently visiting the loo for long periods of time to ensure this - because this whole thing is so damn hoewkward. Also, some of them are quite chummy chummy with each other. Even more hoewkward. I think its time to cut my ties, even though I'm quite inclined to two of them, one for his height (a Bengali taller than 6 feet! I mean .. thats one in a million right?!?), and another for how nice he is (I think we all know who).

Ugh. Why do all Asians know each other?! 




Post a Comment


old | new