lil-bee: the randomizer


Nerd Trivia / Pride
Tuesday, July 02, 2013 | 4:05 pm | Comment ⇢


Did you know? 
The alien language in Prometheus was written by a Professor at SOAS (my uni) and apparently he and some other SOAS faculty members were part of the film :) 

Did you know?
I haven't watched Prometheus. But I'm still insanely proud of that :D HE WROTE ANOTHER LANGUAGE!

Did you know?
I'm a bit upset that LOTRs and/or Avatar people didn't approach SOAS for its linguistic expertise also. I suppose Tolkien already had it covered but what excuse does Cameron have? Pfft. 






On Monday, July 08, 2013, Blogger Ghadeer wrote:

⇢ You're right to be proud of SOAS- it's a great university!


On Wednesday, July 10, 2013, Blogger The Purple Assassin. wrote:

⇢ :D


On Thursday, July 11, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Its a pretty magical place :D though it has its moments of rage-induction .. and after 4 years I think I need a break from my SOAS bubble and face the real world *slightly frightened*


Post a Comment


old | new