lil-bee: the randomizer


More Glass - Issues.
Monday, June 10, 2013 | 7:24 pm | Comment ⇢
Okay, so I went and got two more pieces of old (but sexy metal) glass (glass is what photogs call lenses. Cos we're cool like that). And possibly another on the way. I'm BAAAAD.

I'm a leftie and I go through these bouts of creativity. I've glass painted, sang, written, taken photographs, etc, etc.

I have too many hobbies that I become obsessed with and later give up.

I want to learn how to code this summer.

My dream job would be with Google or IBM.

I need to be my dissertation but feel overwhelmed every time I think about it and so avoid thinking about it like I do with most things in life. This will lead to disaster.

Life is seriously seriously too short. I mean, I have around 10'000 books that I want to read. That will take YEARS to do.

Take into account all the other things I want to do, like hone my photog skills, take more photos of more places, learn Spanish and do that summer school thing in Peru with the ECLAC (birth place of Structuralism!!!), etc,etc,etc.

Ugh. I'm in a weird mood. 




On Thursday, June 13, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ You've sang? :D
Now you're going to tell me you had a guitar and sat in on your window sill with a roll of paper from your biology exercise book pretending it was a joint.


On Thursday, June 13, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ I get it from my dad :P vocals only bro, though I forever wanted to learn how to play the drums (cos I always to used to think at least I could play it sitting down LOL lazybumsrus) but never got round to it! When I was young, I was at some art school where they tried to teach me to paint & sing/learn the harmonica but my teacher left and the new lady was mean so I left too!

PS - I didn't do that .. though I did have make-shift biddies / ciggies / etc from newspapers and other pieces of paper, light them and blow out (cos duh you couldn't smoke it in) and pretend I was cool 8-) I quite like the smell of burning paper and matches!

PPS - I once had to sit through a dude playing the guitar, it was so awkward & long. I didn't know if I was supposed to stare at him the full minute or however long (it felt like hours) and smile or look down or up or close my eyes or what. So awkward. I was so busy thinking of what to do, I didn't even listen to him playing LOL


Post a Comment


old | new