lil-bee: the randomizer


When you love someone you gotta let them know ..
Sunday, November 11, 2012 | 12:19 am | Comment ⇢
Even though I've got the emotional quotient of a rock, with my friends at least, I'm to an extent very vocal about how much they mean to me. Alhamdullilah I've been blessed with great parents and some amazing people in my life ... and I guess having gone through what I've gone through growing up .. I know that sometimes it makes a world's difference to someone when you out of the blue give them a card to tell them how great they are :) sometimes I worry that even though I can say in words how much someone means to me in my life, I'm like the exact opposite with those kinda emotions in person ... it just makes me feel all awkward and weird and gay and just no. And I think that maybe they think I'm just saying how much they mean to me instead of showing them .. and its like how the hell am I supposed to do that when I'm an emotional retard lol ://

But anyway, no matter how strong and cool and confident someone is ... and how much you think they should just KNOW that you love them ... let them know :) I've been having a rough couple of weeks with my migraine (literally every.single.night for the past 9 days), roller-coaster emotions and pressure at uni (seriously, I think because I've been such an easy going lazy arse all my life, I get physically sick because I can't cope with stress and shit) but it took just one person randomly telling me how awesome I am much they love me to really lift me up :)

So yeah .. go to your loved ones and tell em like it is!

PS - this doesn't apply to sexual relationships yeah. Seriously, everyone in that arena plays stupid games (initially anyway) and so you must never never never tell them how you feel :P

PPS - yeah I know I know, some of you are gonna be all REAL MATURE lil-bee to me .. but my rock heart has saved me all my life till my stupid emo friends (oh oxymoron <3) were all like TELL PEOPLE HOW YOU FEEL MAN and forced me to basically do this and it kinda messed shiz up. So yeah, DON'T DO IT. Till you are past that game playing stage (which takes a looooong time let me tell you). 




On Sunday, November 11, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I thought you were more like a shell, that had the echoes of life within and still had the ability to house it once more.

I'm happy for you that you have such people in your life.

And lastly, you're not the gushing type. There's nothing wrong with that. I have some friends that gush forth like rivers and others who rarely ever mention it. But I know, that those speak of it so regularly are no more than those who rarely do.


On Sunday, November 11, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Yeah Nas your comment is too complex for me to comprehend brotha! :$


On Sunday, November 11, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ LOL. M'bad. I'll errr keep it simple next time. I'm too deep for someone who is seemingly so undeep.;)


On Tuesday, December 04, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Yeaaaaah .. mind explaining it in simple terms then? Or is it too late now? :P


On Wednesday, December 05, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ The moment is gone. I'll have to go back and rethink of the point I was making. And unfortunately it is not permissible for me to look up and re-see my previous comment. This has to be done via the correct procedures. Please contact the customer services department in 2-3 working days and your query will be dealt with then.

:)


On Wednesday, December 05, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ LOL you know I initially read the first line and was still there with you but then you lost me with the permissibility thing (I was like huh, do I have conflicting HTML codes running around?! Well I am a nerd like that so thats what I automatically start thinking) and then I finally realised you were joking towards the end :P


On Wednesday, December 05, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Also, when I first read your first comment, I was like huh, yeh larka kya bolta hai? lolol :)


Post a Comment


old | new