lil-bee: the randomizer


Regrets ..
Sunday, November 11, 2012 | 12:23 am | Comment ⇢
They say you regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did do. Can I just say ... they are full of shit! Ignoring the only not done thing I regret (my essays for undergrad), almost every single biggest regret of my life are things I have done. In fact if I had a chance, I'd go back to the past and smack myself silly to prevent myself from doing these stupid things which actually didn't even teach me anything new .. just reinforced the fact that I am right and not doing things and being a lazy bum is better than doing stupid things and turning into a tosser. 




On Sunday, November 11, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I think you're a nice, and lovely, and strong, and bit smelly but not too bad (type of tosser). Everything in life is either a blessing or lesson. Sometimes we just don't see what it is teaching us.


On Tuesday, December 04, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Haha thanks Nassy :P

Also, not every lesson is worth having ;)


Post a Comment


old | new