lil-bee: the randomizer


I got flipped, and I landed on the good side.
Friday, October 05, 2012 | 12:50 am | Comment ⇢
Wow. Okay so while I'm waiting for my cream to dry, I thought I'd quickly do a post to tell you whats been up. Over the summer, well a lot of shiz went down. Nothing TOO bad, but still kinda sucky, specially since I've never had to deal with issues and have Alhamdullilah always led an amazingly easy and blessed life. Anyway so stuff happened and I was tested, though I don't think I've passed very patiently :( but ANYWAY so lets not talk about bad (ish) things yeah? Alhamdullilah, and thank you to everyone who prayed long and hard .. but like EVERYTHING started falling into place beautifully since the 25th of September. SubhanAllah, it really does amaze me, how generous He is to me :) its like all the good things kept coming, for all of us .. and it really is true, Allah only does what is good for us in this world and the next, and if He doesn't give us something, its because something much bigger and better is waiting for us out there :)


HOLD UP HOLD UP. You think I got married or something?!?! Pfft ... as if I'd get all happy and sappy over that :P basically whats happened is, I got into the Masters program I reaaaaally wanted to get into and thought I had NO chance of going to. Like seriously, my university let me know a day before the last day to enrol, and literally 3 days before lectures started. And now lectures have started and boy is it going to be tough and all busy busy. So yeah, the list of things I wanted to talk about? And all them other ever growing draft posts I have? Its going to have to wait!

And finally, the marriage thing? Yeah I've given up. Like I just really can't be bothered :P my mum and dad and aunts and uncles and friends and all are still looking to get hooking but I think I'm going to allow thinking about these things (I think I'll be so busy that I won't have time either). I mean, I guess I'll still meet people, if I have the time, but I won't be all like ohhh what will happen. Cos what is meant to happen, will. Plus, each time something doesn't work out, because the guy doesn't like me or because I don't like the guy, its still like a long, time consuming process (which is why I've always been anti-relationship). So I guess no more talking about such and such ... or maybe I will, who knows?

Wait wait, I'm not done. I'm in love with a Nigerian man. Well its not LOVE love. Its more like obsessively-infatuated-with kinda love. I know nothing will ever happen (I'm an only child of a brown couple :P) but he provides a delicious, makes-me-forget-about-the-world-and-grin-like-a-hornyhappy-rabbit distraction from boys and toys so its all good :)

Aaaaand I'm done. I hope all of you are well and happy and I pray for everything good for ya'll :)

See you in a year?! 




On Saturday, October 06, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ :).

All the best bro.


On Saturday, October 06, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Thanks bhai, I'm gonna need it ... I got introduced to Game of Thrones ... very addictive :(


Post a Comment


old | new