lil-bee: the randomizer


Finding half your deen
Monday, September 10, 2012 | 2:30 pm | Comment ⇢
Its no fun. NO FUN AT ALL.

#frustration. 




On Monday, September 10, 2012, Blogger monamour wrote:

⇢ Insh'Allah, don't worry, if half your deen is meant to come, he'll come.

(:



On Monday, September 10, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I think I'll be able to understand this better after reading the other posts you have recently posted. Hold up bro!


On Thursday, September 13, 2012, Blogger The Linoleum Surfer wrote:

⇢ Ahem...still here *grin*


On Friday, September 14, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ @NiO: bleh allow him. This is all SO lame. #overit
@Nas: maybe si, maybe no :P does it?
@TLS: nope, that is not true. You are stuck at Oman with your books and your diseased sheep :P


On Thursday, October 04, 2012, Blogger The Linoleum Surfer wrote:

⇢ Miss Bee: I am not stuck, I am here of my own free will and I hope you have noted the remarkable facility of what is known as "air transport". Also, both my books and my sheeb are in berfect health-s.

But alas I am probably twice your age and a "gora" too, so maybe we should keep this as an impossible romance. ;)


On Friday, October 05, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ LOL. Okay, I need to go rinse my mind. Both your books and your sheeb? HEEHEE. Okay, I'll stop. :P Yeaaaaah I'm probably super younger than you huh xD my age is actually calculable from this blog somewhere ... think I'll take it out when I'm actually OLD old :/

PS - you totally don't sound like a gora. You can be like an honorary ethnic ;)


On Friday, October 05, 2012, Blogger The Linoleum Surfer wrote:

⇢ It's because I'm a "minority" where I live, among my friends, etc etc. I'm a citizen of the world, sista, transcending ethnicity and nationality and deploring both concepts as foolish insecurities. Innit?

Anyway, I can't be bothered to stalk your age details, but I'm 40. Even if my brain is still 18. Let me know how the mind-rinsing goes, and in the mean time, further personal details are only available by email.

OK I'm sounding weird now. Leaving :)


On Saturday, October 06, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Age is just a number ;) but you cussed my ghetto linguistic preference so I'm not feelin you anymore init :P

Its okay old man :D you are still my blog crush :)


Post a Comment


old | new