lil-bee: the randomizer


A Special Request ...
Thursday, October 18, 2012 | 12:31 am | Comment ⇢
Please watch & like this video -> link.

A family friend of mine, she is truly inspiring and talented :') she became paralysed in 1995, suffered a brain haemorrhage in 2003 and is still fighting on despite the frequent trips to the hospital since she was born and being told by doctors that she didn't have long to live, 9 years on and she's still fighting!

Please check out her stories at http://wattpad.com/sthaque and watch / like her videos on her Youtube.

To think ... I've been getting angry and bitching about people coming into my room and invading my privacy ... Alhamdullilah for everything I have .. and may He make her suffering less and give her success in her life, she deserves it! :)

PS - Please share this among your peers, it would mean the world to her!




On Thursday, October 18, 2012, Blogger The Linoleum Surfer wrote:

⇢ Done :)


On Thursday, October 18, 2012, Blogger monamour wrote:

⇢ I'll check it out :) It's sad what your friend had to go through, Insh'Allah I hope everything goes well for her ameen!


Post a Comment


old | new