lil-bee: the randomizer


Geek Lessons #1
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 | 3:20 am | Comment ⇢
Hey kidlings!

You may have noticed / realized that I'm a geek. If you didn't know, now you know.

So I thought I'd have little geek rants, lessons, wishes, etc .. because everyone has a inner geek ;)

Lesson today is about customizing / personalizing the little Blogger (or other) icon you can see next to the address bar.

I used the simple instructions available here to find out more about favicons (their official term oo-er) and how to set one up.

I used this to create my favicon from my image file.

And for uploading the favicon file, I used tinypic because the other image hosting files I usually use could not recognize the ico file format.

Hope this was helpful, happy geeking!




Post a Comment


old | new