lil-bee: the randomizer


Google Thyself
Monday, July 18, 2011 | 5:18 am | Comment ⇢
Okay. Maybe this isn't always a good thing. But do it!

Related to the reflection post I made earlier ... but you might get shocked over the stuff flying around the net about you!

So .. search, and delete - delete - delete! :)

Or not .. yaknow. Whatever. :P

Okay, sorry .. I'm in a giddy mood. It is because I am talking to someone.

Ah. I'm going to shut up before the haram police show up.

No in fact I am going to shut up talking to someone also. I need to sleep. Its past 5 am .. yallah!

Ramadan soon.

Wow, I'm giddy stupid right now ..

I know something you think I don't .. but I do, I do, I do, I do, ooooo.

Okay, I'm totally not being malicious though! I don't think I am a malicious person :(

Also .. OMG OMG OMG, I'm getting to try out Google+ thanks to my cousin/friend inviting me :D and I love it!




Post a Comment


old | new