lil-bee: the randomizer


Hexagon
Friday, June 24, 2011 | 1:01 am | Comment ⇢
So some of you know about the situation with my 'friend' who was putting me at an awkward position and just annoying me in general?

Well update on that, he's really annoyed me, and I'm pissed off at him because he lied about something MAJOR.

Also, even though he got fucked by his ex, they are still fucking. While she is with her new man. We've already established that she's a super whore, but that shit just really made me lose all respect for my 'friend'.

Like, what kind of a dude does that? Specially after all she's done to him?! Really .. they deserve each other.

I don't know what shit went down, but I don't think two wrongs make a right. If he's been cheated on, why will he enable her to do the same to her new man? Okay fine he hates new dude, but whatever.

Also, new dude is also my friend. I've known him for longer than I've known my 'friend' and so obviously, I felt kind of in the middle of everything. I don't know how much he knew / how active he was in the cheating thing, but still.

Anyway I'm blabbering. I'm kind of all over the place about it. But when I talk to them, I just feel like new dude is so much more legit and real than my 'friend' you know? When you get this gut feeling about people and how they behave and what they say?

I think whore woman, and new dude have broken up. And I feel REALLY bad about it. Even though okay, karma, what you do comes back to you. But I don't think things are always black and white, right or wrong. Anyway, I feel like he is SOOO much more better than whore girl, so maybe this is a good thing that he is not stuck with her and ruining his life. And anyway, he realized that he cared about her WAY more than she did, so I guess its amazing that he won't take that shit and knows he deserves better treatment :)

I guess everyone has a story in a situation, and there are many sides to it. I just feel now, that my 'friend' and whore girl are made for each other and deserve each other, because they are such total shits. And I feel super bad for new dude and want to give him a hug .. but I won't .. cos you know, I don't do that anymore -.-

Gah. Yeah I swore a lot in this post, I'm just having a bad day. I hate caring about people.

God damn fools. -.-




Post a Comment


old | new