lil-bee: the randomizer


Faith
Friday, June 24, 2011 | 1:41 am | Comment ⇢
I really hate people sometimes.

I'm REALLY glad that I've got a strong faith mashAllah :)

Sure, I don't always do things that I'm supposed to, and sometimes I slip up and do things that I'm not supposed to.

But regardless, my faith, and my belief is strong.

And I'm SO thankful, because whenever I have problems in life, or if I'm generally feeling bad about situations, I always find peace in Allah.

I know He's ALWAYS here for me, and that I'm never alone. All I gotta do is reach out and pray to Him .. its just really calming, and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have faith in my life.

People now a days are becoming more and more secular, possibly because of the negativity media tends to throw on religions, but no matter what religion someone believes / belongs to, I think having faith is really important. Otherwise we'd have anarchy / hopelessness.

Sure, Marxists will argue that religion is used by the capitalist class to maintain the class inequality by repressing the working class revolution and giving them false hope in justice after life .. but I'm not a Marxist (well I kinda am but meh) nor am I of working class, so its all good in the hood :D




Post a Comment


old | new