lil-bee: the randomizer


State of Mind
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | 3:17 pm | Comment ⇢
Bitchin.

Happy to be free from the chains of self-doubt G strangled me with. With freedom comes the realization that I AM better, for myself. Better than these men think they can treat me.

Maybe its a good thing. Maybe its a bad thing. But now I'm being a bitch to every guy who goes even slightly out of line with a mere frizz sticking out.

But I've had it playing miss nice girl. Really really really have had it. So when you tell me to just shut up and do it, I'll say no. And tell you to take your dicked up douchbaggery to someone who gives a toss. Because that someone isn't me.

Aww are you on your period. Nope. I'm just being a bitch. I know what I want and how I want it. So spare me the aww your hormonal bullshit and condescendence.

When you message me out of the blue, sounding frantic and what not. I'll ignore it. Because I am not here to make you feel better or to be of use.

When you say you miss me, I'll just say lol.

Because I just don't care. Because I'm done with caring about twats who don't care. Don't play hide and seek, run and chase. Don't play. I'm not a kid. I don't play. I won't play.

So when you wait months before messaging me with a miss you. Or two weeks just to come out with random absurd crap, without even saying hey and how are you. I'm going to be every bit as selfish as you and not reply back.

Oh, dominoes effect. One guy -> me being a bitch to every guy. But you know what, its time for change. And I want to stay like this for a while.




Post a Comment


old | new