lil-bee: the randomizer


OH.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | 1:10 am | Comment ⇢
I am going to blog about getting the power back after a 'break up'. Well its not going to be a tutorial for other broken hearted out there, but just a note to self that I need to talk about something that recently happened (good) after which I'm in a MUCH much better place, spiritually and mentally :)

I think part of me is being extretely bitchy .. but I did what needed to be done for myself.

Also, I have an exam tomorrow (since its 1 am 25th of May now) and I really don't want to do the last minute thing again, even thought I haven't started revision yet. Yikes. I hope to finish writing an essay / reading old notes before sleeping today after praying iA .. but knowing me .. o.O

Hey, at least they aren't morning exams :O

Muchos lurve x




Post a Comment


old | new