lil-bee: the randomizer


Ask and ye shall receive..
Friday, May 27, 2011 | 12:18 am | Comment ⇢
Maybe. If its in your fate. And for your good. Or something.

Anyway so I haven't forgotten about my daily post. See how dedicated I am (to procrastination)?!

So today's exam had a miracle. Actual miracle. I was sitting there thinking MASHALLAH. Just .. I'll explain after exams (or after the one tomorrow) .. I hope!

But as it stands, I'm attempting a double date all nighter. Because I haven't 'slept' since I woke up at 11 am on the 25th of May, 2011. I had an exam yesterday. And one day (since its already 12 am, 27th May!). I came home, ate food and 'slept' for an hour from 10 pm till 11:30 pm though, so I feel slightly refreshed. And the exam tomorrow is slightly smaller (2 instead of 3 hours / essays) .. so hopefully I can pray, write up notes and take a nap before the exam (again in the afternoon).

Things have been put into perspective though .. sort of. I don't know. I love Allah :D

Muchos lurve x




Post a Comment


old | new