lil-bee: the randomizer


I do what I can
Saturday, May 14, 2011 | 10:44 pm | Comment ⇢
When I first started the blog, I had disabled the comments for the posts because I felt like it was more of a personal diary blog and I didn't really want a commentary on my life. But I think its deviated to a more random bits and bobs blog and so I've decided to enable comments again.

Since the template is one I got off a random website whose address I can't remember (sorry), I had to change the template of one of my inactive blogs, find the code and incorporate it into this blog's template. I think it should be working now. I hope.

So make it worthwhile and comment away :P I've still got the tag board, but maybe it might be easier to get back to you kids about specific blogs on their specific comment page? Should it remain embedded or shall I change it to pop up / full page? Shall I even have it? What do you think?

Let me know :)

Muchos Lurve x




Post a Comment


old | new