lil-bee: the randomizer


la folie de l'amour
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 5:25 pm | Comment ⇢
So I had decided to share my genius expertise with you, fellow readers, in regards to the madness that is love while I idly sat at work. Not that I was forced to sit around, there is always work to do, we just have to find it and in my case, just look at my table. But I really wasn’t in the mood to work (like I ever am) and so spent some time researching on Google Translation and came up with a wonderful post title. However that is all that I’ve managed to do, since I am too lazy to procrastinate (hard work pays off in the future; laziness pays off NOW) and my carpool is here. But I thought I’d post this anyway, to entice you into popping in to my blog and generate hits in anticipation of a tres amusant (I hope) update vis a vis lurve. Till then my lovelies!




Post a Comment


old | new