lil-bee: the randomizer


The List
Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 1:39 am | Comment ⇢
I do this thing where I start craving ALL sorts of things during Ramadan. I'm making a list so that I can chicken-out (because pig is haraaaaaaam) on it afterwards.

1. Dosa (which I am FOREVER craving).
2. REAL Falooda from Southall. Because I had some from when I was forced to go to Tooting and it was crap and fake. Tasted NOTHING like a real Falooda should.
3. Chole Bature. Because I was watching Vicky Donor and the guy kept eating plates of it off the street :(

^I will add to it as I go.





On Thursday, July 11, 2013, Blogger Ghadeer wrote:

⇢ I think we'd get along in real life :)

I do the same thing where I write down all my cravings when I fast so I don't forget to indulge in them later on..


On Thursday, July 11, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Haha, great gluttonous minds think alike? :D


Post a Comment


old | new