lil-bee: the randomizer


Therapy
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 | 4:12 pm | Comment ⇢
I have some issues I need to deal with. I've been wanted to see someone to help me deal with them. But I don't know if there really are issues, or if I'm just being a hypochondriac, creating problems to seek attention. Because these issues might not be issues at all, and just part of the normal parcel & package that everyone 'suffers' from. I don't know ... maybe I'm going through Jung's self-realization at a later stage than everyone and coming into terms with my psyche is psyching me out :O and the last time I had to speak to someone, it made me feel really uncomfortable (because I'm a perfectionist and a narcissist and speaking out about problems hurts my ego and makes me feel inferior and that my therapist is judging me :/) .. maybe I just need to try out different therapists. Or maybe I just need to man up. Because what if talking about stuff makes them more real and cause more problems?! Plus .. I don't want to pay for therapy (I'm such an Asian / Economist). Ugh. I don't know man. I've been having a emo week and a half (I blame SMC [stupid masochist cow aka my womb]) so maybe I just need to jam with a tub of ice cream and chill out. Or  maybe I should do a Naipaul and write: The Enigma of Lil-Bee. And re-read it a gazillion times like I've done watching my vlogs.

My cousin calls me Freud's Wet Dream.




Post a Comment


old | new