lil-bee: the randomizer


Stupidly Funny
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 | 1:11 am | Comment ⇢
Man, one of those stupid things that make me laugh uncontrollably:






On Thursday, June 20, 2013, Blogger ¤•˚Zαìήαβ˚•¤ wrote:

⇢ LOL !!! One interesting conversation indeed...bloody!

:P

P.S: Got yourself a new follower ;)


On Friday, June 21, 2013, Blogger Talitha wrote:

⇢ Heck yeah.
And I shall not have a moment's peace till I know where it is from.It's one of those things that weirdly resonate with you!
:)


On Monday, June 24, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Glad you girls like it :D

@Zainab, thank you! I follow people using subscribe btw, in case you think I'm rude for not following back haha :D

PS - thanks for not asking me to follow back ;)

@Talitha, if you find where its from, let me know! I'm intrigued :D I've also managed to almost memorise this word for word like I did for Mean Girls :P I've watched it that many times haha


Post a Comment


old | new