lil-bee: the randomizer


Absence ..
Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 2:27 am | Comment ⇢
My parents left me and went to Bangladesh :( and now I'm going through all that the #OnlyChildSyndrome entails & wallowing in my self-pity, feeling lonely and a bit sad, facing dissertation breakdown & feeling abandonment from my best friend whose leaving London & insecurity about the one thats just come back .. because maybe I'm just not good enough.

//basically emo-wreck so I plan to ride it out alone and away from eyes who've seen my awesome cool side. This is just a stupid phase. I hope. . . . . 




On Thursday, June 13, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ You may be feeling like a wreck and a bit lonely and sad and all that comes along with it. But I think, no I believe that you'll be okay. You see the thing is, you're Lil-Baji (or as The G calls you, monkeyjugs), and no matter what life throws at you, no matter how much darkness surrounds you still shine, you still make your way. And that is admirable. Yeah I know you don't do touchy feely crap (as once so eloquently said to me), but you're admirable. A bit narcistic (sp?) but inspirational. It'll be okay, You'll be okay.



On Monday, June 17, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Aww Nas :) thanks bhai! You're a paagal, but thank you nonetheless for the positive injection message :)


Post a Comment


old | new