lil-bee: the randomizer


WELCOME CHUCKERS!
Thursday, May 09, 2013 | 11:29 pm | Comment ⇢
Yeah. Swearing without swearing. Mitch what?

Anyway lol. I was just thinking ... I've got these stats telling me I've got followers. Where you at folks? Why don't you say anything (except the usual suspects .. even they have stopped showing me regular love :( lol) ... I mean I've been told I'm intimidating, but I promise you I'm not. Unless you say something stupid .. like hey I'm following you, follow me back! I mean .. what kind of comment is that? Firstly, I can SEE that you are following me .. so why must you tell me that you are? Secondly, don't TELL me to do anything. Sheesh. I check out the people who follow me, and more often than not I'll follow back. Cos ya'know.

Anyway I SWEAR I'M NICE. Lol haha, none of my friends liked me the first time they met me (except a few who got me off the bat) ... and then they were like OMFGYOUAREAWESOMEILOVEYOU. Pretty much true story of my life. Anyway.

Also, I have a migraine. Also the story of my life (of late). I can't afford to have a migraine. I have exams (another story of my life but one that will be put on a long pause after 20th May inshAllah!). This current one crept up after the pressure-fest that was my first exam. Thought I took care of it with the epsom + dead sea salt soak & a long sleep. Apparently not. Tried to kill with some Advil. Its back again today. Feels like one of those uber-douchey 3 day ones. Shit. Might have to get the big boys out - triptans. But don't know if its just my body being an idiot or these are actually auras. Hmmm. Darn it.

SAY SOMETHING FFs! C'mon!

x




On Tuesday, May 14, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I remember one of the first conversation we had on Blogger comments was about how the only silverware arsenal have seen in the past God knows how long. :D

Yeah you're right, you're like one of those sweets that are really hard on the outside but once you get past that hard exterior it's all nice and warm and gooey on the inside. No I'm not saying you're sweet, I said you are like one. And this example is made redundant by what you once said to me, "I'm not very good at this feelings shit but if you ever wanna talk feel free."

Thank you. For sub kuch.

Go easy on your precious little head. Just a week to go!


On Wednesday, May 15, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ What yaar, don't go all goo-ey on me with your thanks and what not :P why are you saying thanks to me?? You should say thanks to Allah that He blessed you with my company ;) AHAHAHAHAH. True shiz :P



Post a Comment


old | new