lil-bee: the randomizer


OMG.
Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 1:04 am | Comment ⇢
I swear, I'm done with this shit. No more exams for me in ages please. Maybe not even Accounting. Hmmmm. I just can't take it.

Compare my archives from this time last year(s). In a way this is good as I'm not completely wasting time and working a bit earlier (2-3 days rather than the day before an exam) but this doesn't mean much given that this Masters is intense level of shit (compared to my Undergrad) & I'm too old for lastminute.com :(

Please.pray. Am feeling sleepy but will try and FORCE myself to do at least one more topic inshAllah ... cos yeah, can't hack 5 topics tomorrow!

PS - Exam is on the 20th so ya'll better pray .. and actually pray when you say you will! PLEASE!!! I'll love you forever (if the prayer holds .. we'll see after results haha)

x

Edit:

Okay Alhamdullilah did the last topic. Now 3 main topics (and two back ups / quick summaries ... which I might allow, depending on time constraints) left for tomorrow! Will try and limit sleep to 5 hours and wake up for 9! 

Okay so I decided to allow two topics (one main, one back up) and so end number of topics is now 7 (with last two briefly looked at). Exam needs answering of three questions but they are all highly linked up like its some orgy -___- annoying.

Will iA finish up last topic and sleep by 1:30 am, 6 hours sleep & wake up at 6:30 am and revise till 12:30 pm inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah.

Pray for me!!!





On Sunday, May 19, 2013, Blogger Charmed wrote:

⇢ Good luck wish u the best in your exams :)


On Sunday, May 19, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Thank you so much! I need it :(


Post a Comment


old | new