lil-bee: the randomizer


Vlogging
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 | 2:25 am | Comment ⇢
Yeah ... idk why I decided to post the last post instead of just scrapping it all together. Idk, I guess I really really depend on my anonymity to be able to freely express my views without having to think that will A, B or C think and I guess I miss that. My blog has been compromised before in the past and some people on Twitter know my real identity so its like where can I get these random bursts of rantings and what not out?!

Soooo .. I've decided to vlog! Right, you're thinking thats REAL anonymous. But the thing is, .. well actually it has nothing to do with nothing, but I think I'm going to vlog about my day .. on particularly good days. I'm sure I mentioned before, but I've been recording private videos on Youtube for my friend on her year abroad, and theres just one particular video where I was really happy (and I look good too ha) that I keep watching and it always makes me really smile because it reminds me of that great day :D and I think it would be GREAT to capture those moments and then be able to go back and actually see how happy they made me.

The vlogs won't be published (haha, NO.) and will be kept private. I might use my super private account so it doesn't even accidentally leak or anything. And I'll use it for good happy times, so even if it does leak, it doesn't do a lot of damage. I think it will be a good initiative .. cos I love talking, esp. about good times & I love looking at myself so :P and over the years maybe it will be nice to be able to see what little things affect  me, etc. It will be good :D liberating! 




On Wednesday, April 03, 2013, Blogger Qurratulain wrote:

⇢ I've actually considered doing them too :)


Post a Comment


old | new