lil-bee: the randomizer


Ticking Womb Bomb
Sunday, October 14, 2012 | 3:42 pm | Comment ⇢
I've always loved babies .. but now its like this thought in the back of my mind that I have to get them out before its too late! Anyway, baby video of the moment -> clicky. SO fricking cute!!!

But after watching this, I half watched one of the related videos that pop up afterwards and it was like a home birthing video (I couldn't go through the entire thing!) and this is when I'm like UGHHH LETS JUST ADOPT.

My baby cousin (she's adopted) brought on instant gratification and I swear it feels like she was waiting to come into our lives all this time like a missing piece and finally it all fits and the puzzle's complete :D and sure, its still like a year or so wait .. or even more, with all the security checks, baby matching, etc and the legal battles ... but still NO PAIN!

But I'm a egoistical bastard and I want to spread my genes sooo .. haha, we'll see (if I ever get to the point!) x




On Monday, October 15, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ Haha! That was weeeeeelll cute! Gotta mind a man first init ;). I saw your post about you chatting up mothers and stealing their sons promised to others. How's the hunting going?


On Tuesday, October 16, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Nassy! Haha hunt is on hold, as you can understand, Masters is hardcore man!

Also, nope .. don't gotta find a man. Just gotta go to a sperm bank or an adoption center and then somehow make my baby fall asleep on me :D


Post a Comment


old | new