lil-bee: the randomizer


BTW!
Sunday, August 26, 2012 | 5:39 am | Comment ⇢
I'm not getting married yet haha. But seeing as the hunt has sort of officially started / proposals are being considered kind of seriously by me .. I think its time to share them in a somewhat serious and time-lined manner so ya'll can impart your words of wisdom (or general useless but funny comments). That being said though .. okay I'll tell you a teeny tiiny secret .. I sort of met a guy & my parents are in the process of speaking to his parents, etc ... but since I don't wanna jinx it up by telling you about the wedding cake (LOL, not really .. as in not really I wouldn't gush about some stupidly expensive cake that I won't even get to enjoy plus Bengali weddings don't really have wedding cakes anyway sooo; not not really I don't think I'd jinx it up cos I think it could happen) ... maybe it won't be so time-lined! Of course I don't even know if I will get ever married :) it depends on what Allah has Willed for me .. but if this doesn't work out, maybe I'll tell you about him then?!

LOL what the hell. Thats like re-living a past break up and then getting all teary about it hah. Okay actually, another one that kinda didn't work out had me bummed out for a while, but since this whole shaadi business is kind of like the Red Queen going OFF WITH HIS HEAD and moving on to the next one, I'm actually totally over it now lol, though it is a bit awkward sometimes. Erm sorry its like 5:30 am and everything is coming out all jumbled and shit.

Anyway basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm not getting married .. but if I was, I'd tell you guys after I got married or somethin :P but while talks are going on, or I'm offing with some other head (I get what I'm saying .. which is all thats important anyway :P), I don't mind rehashing about the old head to get some insight, maybe not make the same mistakes with the current head?

Okay, ya'll just ignore all that. I really mostly write for myself cos I almost always look back at my mosts and all that mumbo jumbo made sense to me so all you need to know is I'm not getting married (yet / ever?!) but am in the process of finding my Mr Bee :) I'll share some thoughts and random tidbits and you can tell me what you wanna tell me .. or not?

I NEED TO SLEEP!

Also, I just heard some kind of demonic cat like noise from the street (Astagfirullah) so I'm kind of scared and distracted :/

PS - some cringe stories coming up haha :D




On Monday, August 27, 2012, Blogger The Linoleum Surfer wrote:

⇢ How YOU doin'? :)


On Wednesday, August 29, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ For my first time, not so bad :P I think / hope? Haha ;)


On Monday, September 10, 2012, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ You know, when I first read this post at an unsocial hour, it went whoosh over my head. I just read it again now, and believe it or not, it all made sense! WOOO!

Dude! What happened to the story you said in the email?

Whatever happens I hope and pray it all goes well for you insha'Allah!


On Friday, September 14, 2012, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ You know what, I have the memory of a fish (gee I am Bengali after all) :P I can't remember what story you are talking about ... but eh, welcome to the insanely special club. You're in cos you get it :P


Post a Comment


old | new