lil-bee: the randomizer


The One!
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 | 11:01 pm | Comment ⇢
Nope, not the perfume .. though that one's nice too :D

But but but .. laydies .. go out and find your THE ONE.

Your red duh. No mandems.

Everyone has a red colour for them. So once you've gone and find the perfect shade of red for you .. that red is your THE ONE. And you two will live happily ever after :D

I don't know .. I think something about the Asian skin tone makes red kind of unflattering on us (I'm talking make up). Like I always felt like I look like a low class hooker (because being a high class hooker is better duh) when I tried on red nail paint or lippy.

But .. I FOUND MY ONE!

I found the perrrfect shade of red nail paint, and red lippy. And now I'm a happy bunny :D now I just need a pair of Louboutins to complete my set of red lippy, red nails, and red Miu Miu :D

Clothing has to be non-red duh. You don't wanna end up looking like some matched up freak :O

Anyway, my red lipstick shade is Pleasure Me Red from Maybelline and I got a funky red nail paint too from 17 called Baked Cherry :D oh also, I found this super cheap clear matte top coat, also from 17 .. and its basically a clear top coat (no shiz) which you put on top of any nail polish and it makes them look matte :D so nice .. and cheap!

PS - yeah, I'm totally a 'boy' but I love my make up .. and bags .. and shoes .. o.O




Post a Comment


old | new