lil-bee: the randomizer


Lets just pause
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 6:29 pm | Comment ⇢
Wow.

I don't know whats been going on, but I always end up leaving things for later .. till they grow into a HUGE pile mountain, and then when I finally try to decrease the pile and sort out the stuff that needs to be done, I get this overwhelming feeling that everything will fall down on me like jenga :O

And its like, sometimes I wish I had a pause button, so I could take my time and cross off items in my ever growing to-do list, because it keeps increasing every single day!

Like for example, my reading list on Google Reader .. has around 2000 posts I need to read from 30th June till today .. and it increases every day, as people post more stuff :O

And yeah I know I don't HAVE to read them .. but I'd like to. I WANT to.

So yeah, sorry for the lack of commentage or something .. I promise I'm working on reading whatever brilliance you've spouted out :P




Post a Comment


old | new