lil-bee: the randomizer


A dam for my mouth / mind
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 | 4:01 am | Comment ⇢
So I randomly (key word here folks!) get all these things I want to talk about, but I also don't want to overload and take a point from one or the other .. so I've decided to try and do scheduled posts :)

Like when I need to have a mind dump, I can go it but save it for later so all of my mental thoughts aren't flushed together and so there will be less congestion and blockage :) hopefully it will also highlight the dump of the day (if any) because sometimes the message just gets hidden under piles of fresh dump!

Psst .. I really must stop with all the bowel images .. I just can't help it .. I need to filter myself. I need a dam!!!

Good night / morning all :)




Post a Comment


old | new