lil-bee: the randomizer


Grow Up.
Friday, June 03, 2011 | 10:57 pm | Comment ⇢
Person. Really, you need to understand that the world actually does not revolve around you and get over yourself. Stop making a big deal out of everything, because contrary to what you may have been led to believe, you are not a big deal. Really. Not.A.Big.Deal.

Its okay for people to have bad days. But to constantly become worked up and pissed off over the most minor things .. seriously, people are getting tired of it, and tired of you.

I feel so bad for her. I mean, I used to be ANGRY when I was child. Like not that I had issues, but when I'd get angry, I'd get ANGRY. Not all the time thankfully, but I did keep grudges. And really, all this is SO counterproductive. Like, let go of your anger. Its just not good for anyone. Guess everyone grows up at their own pace. Just hope she can get out of her MEMEME world and join us in the real world before its too late.

Seriously. Other MUCH important and serious issues in life than your minor beef. WOOSAH.

Muchos Lurve x




Post a Comment


old | new