lil-bee: the randomizer


Freedom is a lie
Friday, June 17, 2011 | 12:24 am | Comment ⇢
So I have no exams but I've been CRAZY busy .. not even doing a lot of stuff, but just surrounded by people and I can't exactly be sitting on my computer and updating on my life when I'm busy living it ;)

Anyway .. so I have heaps of things to do, and also update all the one liner blogs I promised I'd write about so stop fretting my lovelies :P I also need to sort out comments and get back to them .. so patience!

I just wanted to come here and say that I'm still alive, and slowly reading them and thinking and things.

Also, a lot of people have asked me how they can follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, or just the general Blogger thing because I don't have the follow button on my site.

Two reasons I don't have the widget:

1. My blog is really really old :P like really really REALLY old haha .. so over the years I've played around with my custom template and at the time, blogger did not have widgets. So now, I can't find the code for the widgets to add to my page, or even if I did, I don't think I could make it look nice .. and you know how OCD I am so ..

2. I know some of my close friends irl follow me, and I didn't want that information publicly available in case someone who knows me stumbles upon my page and sees my followers and puts the two things together :O

BUT, you can still follow me. In fact if you are with Blogger, or have Google Reader, you can follow (subscribe) to any page to get RSS feeds :) I'll post how in the next post so you can follow me .. and tell everyone you know ;)




Post a Comment


old | new