lil-bee: the randomizer


Dreams
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 | 7:09 pm | Comment ⇢
Messages from above? Which are sometimes mixed up with devil's mischief? I believe so .. there's a whole spiritual world out there, waiting to be explored. We're just too close minded to see.

More on this later? Last exam soon, REALLY don't want to repeat earlier last-minute-ness o.O pray for me :)

On another note .. I was kind of pro capital punishment, but I think humans are so complex, we can't just simply label something as right or wrong. Context is so important, as well as what the person perceives as right or wrong. One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter right? I also think that as humans, we can't be the judge of who gets to live and who gets to die. That would be very egotistical of us. And how is us making a decision to end someone's life any different from that someone deciding to rape or kill someone?

Someone mentioned that there should be a penalty of pain, rather than penalty of death. I just feel like thats a bit sadistic and well .. inhumane? Our humanity is what defines us and differs us from everyone else .. we can't lose that. Also, I'd be a bit worried at the psychological well being of those carrying out the penalty and afflicting pain o.O

Random thought for the day!

Muchos lurve x

PS - I hate the news channel. And will continue to do so till I've been sufficiently desensitized. Which hopefully will be never.




Post a Comment


old | new