lil-bee: the randomizer


New trees
Monday, May 23, 2011 | 7:24 pm | Comment ⇢
Is it bad that I'm flirting back with the lesbian that is flirting with me, even though I don't bark up that tree or play for her team?

Maybe I'm just benching ;)

Anyway, I don't think there is any harm in a little bit of flirting. Its just a way of communicating with people, a fun way. Sure there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, but its nice to a certain extent.

I'm just a super flirty person. Its just who I am. Its how I communicate. I don't even realize I'm flirting till an angry boy or responsible friend takes me to the side and explains that teasing people all smiling and giggling = flirting.

Oh well, they way I see it I'm not harming anyone. Except that one time when I accidentally flirted with my boy's sort of friend and he pulled me to the side and slapped me.

LOL JOKE. He just gave me a pained look, because I am that much of a clueless idiot :P .. coincidentally, he doesn't really hang out with that friend anymore. Opps.

PS - you will be shocked to know that to date, I haven't been able to flirt with people I like. Ever. I guess its because I'm aware of my feelings, and actually trying to flirt, whereas other times I just flirt naturally / subconsciously? Leads to a lot of AWKWARD and frustrating moments in life.




Post a Comment


old | new