lil-bee: the randomizer


Wow verbal diarrhea
Sunday, April 03, 2011 | 3:42 am | Comment ⇢
Tonight or what?

Just wanted to sign off on a note .. silly little high school girls with their silly little games .. get over it KID. I'm a grown woman and I really don't give a damn.

Well .. apparently I care enough to mention it in my blog but meh.

Okay I really am out now ..

PEACE!

PS - omg that enter glitch thing I was telling you about (see previous post)? Its still happening and its driving me NUTS. Wonder if its a trick by Google to get me to get Chrome. NO THANKS. I like Firefox just fine. They have this Chrome ad after each post as I'm sure you fellow bloggers are aware of .. I'll try again on new window / Safari to see if that is the case. If not, well I guess I gotta revert back to my old technique of writing on Word and than C&P onto Blogger. 

AND I really am out now!

Adios amigos!




Post a Comment


old | new