lil-bee: the randomizer


Frontin
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 11:46 pm | Comment ⇢
So I try to pretend like I don't care about The Accountant .. and to be honest, I don't think about him at all (okay, maybe rarely I do, but key word, RARELY) when I'm going about my business. But then my heart (I cringe whenever I write this word and its not related to my hypochondria) does a HOLDONADAMNMINUTESIR and flips the finger to my brain, going: hahaha I still reign your life you delusional twit, and I'm all like shit damn. This usually happens when I hear mum/aunty/loud-Asian-women chit-chat about this or that auntie's son getting married and then I start freaking out thinking that they mean The Accountant.

1. I need to learn his mums name so I don't keep freaking out. Because it is tres lame.

2. I need to get over this fool, pronto-toronto!

3. I need a man to help me get over this fool. This man needs to be better than The Accountant in some obvious ways so that I can stroke my ego and feel like I've got one over him.

4. I need to stop being such a pussy idiot.

5. I need to stop wasting time on blogger and go study for my LAST EXAM (inshAllah).  




Post a Comment


old | new