lil-bee: the randomizer


The Truth
Monday, April 15, 2013 | 6:28 pm | Comment ⇢
Illusion is better than reality in my experience. Every.single.time. Maybe thats just the way it is, or maybe I just have an overly optimistic, perfectionist, far-from-reality imagination. Sucks to be me when they never live up to who I thought they were.

/ is that why we surround ourselves with mystery and illusion? To prevent people from finding out the truth? But it seems like this person is doing it to portray an image of themselves who they clearly are not in reality.

//maybe the fault lies with me? Maybe I am assuming reality to be based off my perceptions, my illusions? Perhaps the transition from illusion to reality is distorted due to differences in interpretations rather than deceptions. Perhaps the truth is merely a social construct ...

///confused? I'm only just starting to get it ..




On Tuesday, April 16, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I'm sorrrrrry!

But I think you mean *live up* not *like up*.

Everything okay MJ?


On Wednesday, April 17, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ You're right grammar nazi :P I'll go change it up, thanks!

Everything is okay haha I'm just in one of those philosophise moods ha (instead of doing my gazillion essays)


Post a Comment


old | new