lil-bee: the randomizer


Crap.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 9:42 pm | Comment ⇢
So I looked at the past exam papers and I'm FREAKING THE EFF OUT. Please pray for me. I swear this will be the last time I will do an essay/exam based course inshAllah. Never again. PhD isn't really essay/exams though obviously a thesis is a form of essay and so is the oral viva, etc. And accounting is like short and relatively straight-forward / common sense (for me) questions so. InshAllah please Allah let me be done with this. I'm totally scrapping my second Masters plan (LOLWUT am I mad). 




On Tuesday, April 30, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ Erm. I think I commented on the wrong post? (LOLWUT?)


On Tuesday, April 30, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Haha yeah you did :P the camel post here :P


Post a Comment


old | new