lil-bee: the randomizer


Two-thousand and twelve people I hate .. +1
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | 12:00 am | Comment ⇢
Well ... I suppose I could list 2012 people that I hate ... but since its a new beginning and all, I'll try and cut back on the negativity and only list 12 random things that people do that annoy me (because I'm nice and original like that):

1. People who eat with their mouth open.
2. People who are innately assholes (they exist, I'm related to many of them).
3. People who sing the wrong lyrics even after listening to the song and being corrected a bazillion times.
4. People who've literally just called you yet fail to pick up their phones when you call them back a second later.
5. People who make stupid blatant excuses and flop on you multiple times but expect you to keep inviting them out .. again and again.
6. People who waste hours every single day but only remember how much work they have to do the one day you guys had plans (which would only 'waste' three hours of their 'productive' time anyway).
7. People who are on some obsessive diet and so refuse to hang about (you can eat your grassy shit while I heart my meat kthnkx).
8. People who are vegetarian. Lols joke. Vegans. Judgemental vegans (I'll have my egg infested cake and eat it too) and sexist (against females) feminists (oxymoron but these morons actually exist).
9. People who blatantly suck up to an extreme level and expect everyone to suck up to their inflated delusional idol.
10. People who bring along other people when you've made a plan to hang out one-on-one (assumed / obvious).
11. People who are insecure about themselves and throw it onto others, painting them with the same brush.
12. People who think they know it all and just HAVE to interject in every single conversation, somehow managing to steer it into being about them.

...

+1 Lets hope I build up my tolerance and am successful in anger managing these people so they no longer annoy me :)

What twelve things annoy you?

Have a useful 2013 ya'll! Welcome to the new year :D 




On Wednesday, January 02, 2013, Blogger monamour wrote:

⇢ Happy new year, sweetie <3 I hope this year brings you everything you wish for!

And you made lol because of this post so thank you for that. Well, I honestly can't name just 12 because there are A LOT of things that annoy me. A lot.


On Wednesday, January 02, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Glad it made you laugh :D and seriously, just pick 12 random ones :D I wanna hear / read?!

<3


On Wednesday, January 02, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ I agree with quite a few of them!

May this new year be good for you, may each day be better than the one preceding it :)


On Thursday, January 03, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ Thank you Nassiruddin!

PS - Kyon si wali? Mujhe elaborate karke ek lambi si comment mein bataiye :D


On Thursday, January 03, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ @NiO & @Nas ... where are my manners?!?! Got so excited about your 12 list, I forgot to wish you back :P

HAPPY NEW 2012 + 1 :D


On Saturday, January 05, 2013, Blogger monamour wrote:

⇢ 1. people who love pointing out other people's mistakes
2. people who leave the door open after you specifically told them to close it.
3. people who get the bathroom floor wet but don't bother drying it. fuckers.
4. people who are ethnocentric.
5. people who mention ethnicity/skin color without there being ANY relevance to what they're saying like WHY? What's the point!?!??!
6. people who speak about things they have no knowledge about but are convinced they know everything.
7. people talk loudly in the bus. STAPH please
8. people who chew with their mouths open.
9. people who pull pranks on others and who insult others as a 'joke' and tell them to suck it up and take it but when the exact same thing is done to them, cry fucking murder.
10. kids/teens/young adults/adults who don't give up their seats for the elderly on the bus.
11. people who snap pictures of strangers for the sake of humiliating them on social networks.
12. people who have so many pictures of them swapping saliva with their significant other on facebook.

And oh I love how you still call me NiO :D do not stop.



On Saturday, January 05, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ @NiO: Nice list :D and I will forever call you NiO :D anyhoo!

I'm person #5 .. I don't know why I do it, habit I guess but makes everything most descriptive .. and I do it with everyone so not just oh and he was black, I do it with everyone, partly I guess because when someone tells me a story, I like visualising the people, the scene, etc!

I used to be #7 back in the days of being in school when I thought I was so gangster, sitting at the back of the bus with my black friends (see, just did #5)

And, totally agree with #9! My cousin does that, he takes the mick out of everyone but is disgustingly sensitive about himself!

PS - thanks for the list :D whats your +1 for 2013?


Post a Comment


old | new