lil-bee: the randomizer


READ.READ.READ
Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 7:19 pm | Comment ⇢
Woah. I've got 131 subscriptions to blogs / sites :O thats kinda a lot o.O

But thankfully I've got them all nicely organized, being the organizing freek that I am :)

Anyway, I wanted to say hello to new followers & also clarify that I'm following you back too (probably. Unless you suck. Which some of you do. So I'm not following you back. Cos I don't like you. THERE I SAID IT). Anyhoooo .. yeah. I just do it by subscribing in Google Reader, which makes my life a whole lot easier. So don't think I'm being a prick (unless I am, to those people I refuse to follow back because A. They suck & B. They told me to follow them back, and hello, I don't ever do what I'm told :D).

Salut!




Post a Comment


old | new