lil-bee: the randomizer


LOLmoment
Thursday, July 07, 2011 | 4:16 am | Comment ⇢
So I just finished praying Fajr prayers and went to the toilet when all of a sudden I heard some weird loud buzzy noise. I was proper perplexed about why my phone is vibrating at this hour .. and than I realized it was my mum snoring LOL

Reminds me of the time when I was at my cousin / adopted Muslimic goddaughter's house and me and her mum were jamming downstairs when I heard this weird meowing noise. I was like to my aunt (she's younger than my other aunts so we have a more friendly / jokey relationship, plus I'm like that and so is she so its not one of those typical aunt/niece relationships) omg did you guys get a cat? Do you think a cat got into the house and is now meowing??!

And my aunt was like OMG that's Baby A crying (my cousin was around 4 or 5 months at that time) and I was like oh I got scared that it was a cat. And my aunt was all fake offended that I called her baby a biral (bengali word for cat) :D




Post a Comment


old | new