lil-bee: the randomizer


Let Go
Sunday, June 05, 2011 | 5:27 pm | Comment ⇢
Life is about us maturing, growing up, changing and having different priorities. As we change, so do the friends we keep because we just end up having different outlooks and ideas.

The good ones, they stay. The other ones .. well they aren't really missed.

Sometimes this process of change and friendships come on gradually .. you talk less, meet less, till theres nothing at all.

At other times, you have to make an active decision to cut people out of your lives.

So my friend, after me constantly telling him to back off, he kept putting me in awkward positions and I think he's been extremely selfish and rude. I'm trying to be normal and yet he says stupid things like - "I just want to hold you, I need you so much" .. um WHAT?

He is being such a stupid dick :@ like, he never had me so how can he need me? And I've told him again and again to stop but he just doesn't listen. He thinks its a phase and that I'll get over it, or somehow wake up and appreciate his advances. Its really upsetting to be honest, that he doesn't even value our friendship enough to listen to what I'm saying. Its like he doesn't care about anything but himself.

So I've told him what I think and that we'll only ever be friends and to stop making out like we are more than because we never will be. He can respect my decision, or he can piss off. I've decided to just cut him off .. and I can't say that I'll miss him.

I'm letting go of one sided friendships ..




Post a Comment


old | new