lil-bee: the randomizer


I'm not your baby!
Monday, June 27, 2011 | 10:10 pm | Comment ⇢
So I was reading this a while back and thinking how I'm easy going and wouldn't really care what someone called me.

And than I realized. I hate hate hate it when people call me by silly pet names, like boo, or shawty, or *shudders* .. BABY.

Let me get straight to the point yeah (PS - the first few episodes are kind of shit, but it gets better, if you did want to see em. But I just wanted to reference the line :P) .. I'm kind of a misogynist. Women and their antics piss me off. But I guess, maybe I'm a feminist. Or maybe my penis envy makes me so, and makes me dislike these 'feminine' terms because I'm in denial.

But whatever it is, I just dislike being called by those kind of names. Don't get me wrong, I used to HATE the term babes / babe, and now I use it all the time. But I'm MUCH more comfortable when people call me dude, or bro (yes really .. that penis envy thing really must be true).

I don't know .. I guess because the terms just seem to be a bit patronizing or something. But can I just say ..

DON'T CALL ME BABY. I'M NOT YOUR BABY. I'M NO ONES BABY. I'M NOT EVEN A BABY!

That is all, good bye.

PS - my Fedora is messing up. Darn update. I MAY have to rebuilt again, maybe using a different Linux distro. But I kinda don't want to. Because I just recently built this one. Awe tech .. such love and hate.




Post a Comment


old | new