lil-bee: the randomizer


Ouch :(
Sunday, May 15, 2011 | 10:27 pm | Comment ⇢
Okay, so I always get migraines and used to get headaches like ALL the time. But I haven't had one for AGES till I took a 2.5 hours HOT bath earlier today and now my head feels like its going to explode :(

Ouch ouch ouch :( I don't remember it being this bad, I'm also feeling nauseous :(

I guess when you go without pain for a while, or to restate, the longer you go without being in pain / getting hurt, the worse it gets when you do get hurt.

Means yay for bad boys?

Anyway, I'm gonna head off, grab some Kool Aid for the head and pop in some paracetamol.

But before I leave, check out these two GREAT (and very very addicting) reads vis-a-vis Middle Eastern drama:

Desperate in Dubai ( <- its coming out as a book soon, so you'll be hooked and left wanting more cos she's stopped updating her blog) .. after which you should check out ..

The Jacaranda Secret ( <- another awesome read, the story is almost finished so you won't be left desperate for more .. haha geddit???)

I'm awesome :D

Ciao bellas, I'm popping bottles in the ice .. like a blizzard ;)

Muchos Lurve x

PS - remember to read them from the start, and hit me up in the comments with any another blog stories / books / novels, etc .. I love reading and am on the lookout for new stuff :D




Post a Comment


old | new