lil-bee: the randomizer


Dreams
Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 11:09 pm | Comment ⇢
I have the weirdest dreams ever. Always have, always will. But a lot of my dreams seem to have meanings behind them. Like when I was a kid especially, I'd always have deja vu dreams where I'd see something and have that happen in real life. Not exactly but similar / feelings of deja vu. Or I'd have dreams with weird hidden messages which I didn't understand till some conscious event shed further light.

Anyway the reason why I'm saying this is because I had a weird dream last night and got some news relating to it today :) my uncle and aunt are having a baby girl :D I'm so happy for them! I can't wait to meet her!

PS - see how I'm trying to blog every day? You lucky guys you ;)

Pssst .. nice to see you are still here Alz :)

Muchos Lurve x




Post a Comment


old | new